Thursday, September 18, 2008
Ooh lala ABBA is stuck in my head, because I have just watched Mamma Mia. I want to visit that Greek island. It's beeyooteefulllll. Now that was a very bimbotic thing to say. It's beautiful. There, more like it.
I am very depressed about next semester's timetable. I take a look at thursday and friday and long to weep. It is almost as bad as my dream. Monday starts at 8am, with Sports first thing in the morn! Tuesday is the free day but what kind of a free day is that??? Wednesday, Thurs and Fri are long days. Oh dear, oh dear. Throw in a horrendous 4 hour break. It's just a waste of time! They had better rearrange the timetable. Or I may throw a stiletto at whoever plans them.
I need sugar, now. A caramel frappucino and blue pushpop isn't enough. Need more. More! Now!
i thought the world of you
6:28 PM